Pendle Support delivers
- Fully trained staff who will support you with your requirements.
- Flexible support to ensure that you live your life your way, when you want.
- Continuity of staff where possible to ensure the best possible outcomes and strong relationships.
- A person centred approach where the service is built around your needs and you are at the centre of all that we do.
- Regular home visits and contact to monitor the quality of our service and ensure that it still meets your needs and wishes.
- A good local knowledge of what is available in the community.
- Experienced managers.
- One off support in emergencies or planned requirements to cover holidays etc.
- Assisting in/out bed
- Personal Hygiene
- Assistance with Toileting
- Providing emotional and psychological support
- Prompting & Administering medication
Designed Around You
We design support around your requirements and listen to what you want and how you wish to live your life. The support given is then personalised to meet your needs and constantly reviewed to ensure it is right for you.
We have links and relationships with other organisations whom we work closely with and are contracted to Lancashire County Council. We also work with people on personal budgets and private arrangements.
Pendle Support are an experienced and professional agency with a longstanding reputation for quality care and support.