Pendle Support & Care Services
Established in 2005, Pendle Support are a Domiciliary ( Home ) Care Service providing support services to people in East Lancashire and Pendle. We specialise in providing support for people with Learning Disabilities who may have associated Physical Disabilities and Mental Health issues. We also provide support for children and the elderly who may have specialist needs. We are contracted with Lancashire County Council and are registered with the Care Quality Commission. We are committed to quality and ensuring that our service users and their families receive the best quality care and assistance in the area day or night. Please see our Quality Values page for more information.
Why Choose Us?
With Social Care and funding options changing constantly, there are many pitfalls to organising your own care. As an experienced care agency regulated by the Care Quality Commission Pendle Support & Care Services has to comply with the law and regulations to provide care and are inspected to ensure we meet the required standards
For your peace of mind:
- We are an experienced provider of care, established locally for over 10 years.
- All staff are fully trained to meet your requirements and needs.
- We offer a flexible service designed to suit your personal requirements.
- All managers are qualified to at least NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care and have over 50 years combined experience.
- Our costings are very competitive compared to other providers. We appreciate people are on tight budgets and have limited funds available.
- We have over 35 staff providing over 800 hours of care each week throughout East Lancashire.
- We are fully insured for up to £10,000,000 for Public Liability for your peace of mind.
- All staff are fully Disclosure and Barring Service ( DBS ) and Independent Safeguarding Authority ( ISA ) checked.
- We involve you in all aspects of managing your care with monthly visits, annual reviews and a full assessment prior to care commencing. Support plans are designed around individual needs.
- Staff vehicles are fully insured with business insurance should you require them to transport you as part of your agreed care.
- We have well over 100 policies and procedures in place to ensure that the care delivered to you is safe, trustworthy and reliable and meets all requirements set out by legislation.
I am writing to you as I have been visited by a gentleman from our local community regarding the service he has received from Pendle Support, as he wanted me to contact you to convey his gratitude and appreciation for all the support he has been given.He explained that Pendle Support has really helped him and he wanted the team to receive some recognition from their MP. He described that Pendle Support has improved his life immeasurably and he is extremely grateful for that. Pendle Support has shown him genuine commitment to assisting him with his difficulties, and he notes how good the organisation has been to work with.It is good to hear that Pendle Support has really helped and I am glad that he asked me to write to you. I am sure that you will find this kind message encouraging and I hope that you will be able to keep giving him and others excellent support.
The brother of a popular Burnley man who suffered from several serious illnesses has paid tribute to him and the people who cared for him before his death. Stephen Holcroft contacted the Express to praise the services of Pendle Support and Care Services in Colne for the support given to his late brother Michael who suffered from Parkinson’s disease and heart problems.Michael, who died recently aged 66, had managed to live in his own house in Harle Syke despite his health problems getting worse in the last seven years, Mr Holcroft said; “Michael was a lovely person who was loved by all who knew him. He was born with Hydrocelaphus but never let his poor health stop him from enjoying his life. He worked at Remploy in Rosegrove for 36 years and only retired when his health became too bad. I would just like to thank the staff at Pendle Care Services for the exemplary support they gave Michael and my family over the last few years. In particular, Eddie Burgess was fantastic with Michael. He once walked three miles through atrocious conditions of snow and ice at night, when all traffic had ceased, so that my brother would receive his essential medication. The care staff became his friends and he would look forward to them calling at his home. Michael enjoyed being around people and was a very sociable lad. He enjoyed gardening and flowers, but was also a big Clarets fan. I am thankful that his last few years were made more comfortable thanks to Pendle Care Services.”
Why Choose Us?
With Social Care and funding options changing constantly, there are many pitfalls to organising your own care. As an experienced care agency regulated by the Care Quality Commission Pendle Support has to comply with the law and regulations to provide care. We are regulated and inspected to ensure we meet the required standards.